Spring Product Sale
The spring sale is held to help Scouts earn money to help pay for Day Camp, Cub Resident Camp, Boy Scout Summer Camp, and High Adventure trips.
New for 2020
Based on results of a survey of volunteers conducted after last year's spring sale, the Northern Lights Council will be partnering with World's Finest Chocolate in 2020.
More details coming soon...
Tips for a Successful Sale
- Recruit a coordinator to oversee your sale
- Educate the parents on the direct benefits to them – i.e. Scout sells X cases and earns their way to camp. Explain why this is such an important fundraiser, state goal, uses, explain the prize program, achievements that can be earned, etc.
- Have a big kick-off for the Scouts to get all materials and product and get everyone excited to sell!
- Have a unit “Blitz Day” where every Scout in the Unit goes out selling and whoever sells the most gets a prize.
- The more people you ask - the more you will sell.
- Set-up a table at a local business to help the Scouts sell product.
- Not every house will buy so do not become discouraged.
- MAKE IT FUN AND EXCITING FOR YOUR SCOUTS!!