2023 District Popcorn Kernel’s Contact Information
If you have questions, contact one of the people below.
|01 Flickertail||Dorreen Eckman|
|02 Prairie Fire||Amber Steiner||(218) 205-6692|
|05 Northern Sky||Lisabeth Mutchler||(218) 329-8680|
|08 Lake Agassiz||Jasmine Hurley||(218) 791-3218|
|09 Meadowlark||Courtney Holden||(701) 371-8283|
|11 Tomahawk||Tammy Romesha||(719) 393-2641|
|12 Voyageur Trails||Kim Tunheim||(218) 681-8378|
|13 Frontier Trails||Brent Eckstrom||(701) 400-6627|
|14 Great Plains||Aaron Barclay||(405) 627-5117|
|Council Kernel||Steve Smith||(701) 364-4114|
|Support Staff||Judy Kotta||(701) 293-5011|
|Staff Advisor||Rich McCartney||(701) 552-1822|
How to Enter Scout Orders in the Portal:
View the recording of the webinar below!
2023 Popcorn Sale TimelineAll KLB meetings will start at 6:30 PM (except Fargo, which begins at 10:00 AM). You are free to attend any briefing that works for your schedule regardless of location or district.
|May 2||Devils Lake Key Leader Briefing (Our Saviors Lutheran Church – 612 14th Ave N, Devils Lake)|
|May 3||Fergus Falls Key Leader Briefing (Living Faith Church – 1224 Baird Ave, FF)|
|May 4||Alexandria Key Leader Briefing (Calvary Lutheran Church – 605 Douglas St, Alexandria)|
|May 9||Dickinson Key Leader Briefing (Chamber of Commerce – 314 3rd Ave W, Dickinson)|
|May 10||Bismarck Key Leader Briefing (CCU Scout Center – 3320 Hamilton St #1, Bismarck)|
|May 11||Grand Forks Key Leader Briefing (St Paul’s Episcopal Church – 319 S 5th St, GF)|
|May 16||Plentywood Key Leader Briefing (Wildwood Hall – 549 Box Elder St, Plentywood, MT)|
|May 16||Thief River Falls Key Leader Briefing (Zion Lutheran Church – 505 Main Ave N, TRF)|
|May 17||Williston Key Leader Briefing (First Lutheran Church – 916 Main St, Williston)|
|May 18||Minot Key Leader Briefing (Big 4 Scout Camp – 900 54th St NW, Minot)|
|May 18||Jamestown Key Leader Briefing (Atonement Lutheran Church – 1009 12th Ave NE, Jamestown)|
|May 20||Fargo Key Leader Briefing (Wanzek Scout Center – 4200 19th Ave S, Fargo)|
|July 21||Show N Sell Order Due Online by 11:59 PM|
|August 9||Local Popcorn Kickoffs & Sale Begins!|
|August 10||Show N Sell Distribution|
|October 27||Popcorn Sale Ends|
|November 16||Take Order Distribution|
|December 12||Final Payment and All Prize ORders Due by 5:00 PM|
|January 20||K Club Parties in each District|
Information & Tools for Unit Leaders
- Popcorn Sales Guide (for Unit Kernels)
- Storefront Reservation Guide
- 2023 Take Order Form (printable)
- Unit Program/Budget Planner (This takes you to a non-editable Google Sheet. To insert your information, either download the file to your computer by clicking “Download” under the File tab, or make a copy of it by clicking “Make a copy” under the File tab.)
- When placing initial orders – they must be full case quantities (you will be able to order partial case quantities in for the final order)
Trail’s End 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Trail’s End guarantees complete satisfaction with each purchase. If not completely satisfied the consumer will receive a replacement product of equal or greater value ground shipped to them at the company’s expense.
Trail’s End Information & Tools
- Trail’s End Popcorn System – this is the site where Scouts and Leaders will log in to manage their popcorn sale. Credentials for Unit Kernels will be emailed after the unit signs up to participate in the popcorn sale. Unit Kernels can set up accounts for Scouts and email them their credentials or may choose to have Scouts sign up themselves.
- Trails End general information – this link will take you to Trails End main website. They have tools and ideas for: Scouts, Scout Families and Scout Leaders
TBA – Please check with your District Popcorn Kernel to schedule a pick up time.
Units Signed up for the 2022 Sale
Use the search box to check on the status of a unit. If it is not listed, the unit has not been signed up yet.
If “Not identified yet” is listed under the Unit Popcorn Kernel column:
- That means that one of the unit leaders signed the unit up for the sale, but that person is not the Unit Popcorn Kernel
- The actual Unit Popcorn Kernel has not been submitted yet (we need this before we can set up the account in the Trails End popcorn system)