2022 Unit Popcorn Sale Sign-Up
Use the button below to sign up for a Key Leader Briefing near you!
Check Out the Final Rankings for the Top Sellers in the Northern Lights Council!
Top Selling Units of 2022
Top Selling Scouts of 2022
2022 Popcorn Sale Timeline
|October 31||Initial Payment Due|
|October 31||Final Popcorn Order Due by 11:59 PM (CDT)|
|November 7||Final Unit Invoices will be mailed (with final commission %)|
|November 17-18||Final Popcorn Distribution|
|December 9||Final Payment Due by 5:00 PM (CDT)|
|December 9||A 3% Late Fee will be assessed for units that pay after December 9|
|December 17||Top Selling Scouts will be Announced|
Key Leader Briefing:
View a recording of the Key Leader Briefing done via Zoom!
How to Enter Scout Orders in the Portal:
View the recording of the webinar below!
2022 District Popcorn Kernel’s Contact Information
If you have questions, contact one of the people below.
|02 Prairie Fire||Jeff Korman||(320) 766-1517|
|05 Northern Sky||Lisabeth Mutchler||(218) 329-8680|
|08 Lake Agassiz||Jasmine Hurley||(218) 791-3218|
|11 Tomahawk||Julie Haas||(701) 240-8186|
|13 Frontier Trails||Chris Ziegler||(701) 391-6189|
|14 Great Plains||Brant Cartwright||(701) 580-8969|
|Council Kernel||Steve Smith||(701) 364-4114|
|Staff Advisor||Dale Musgrave||(701) 415-2113|
|Support Staff||Judy Kotta||(701) 293-5011|
2022 Prize Programs
Trails End Rewards
Prize Descriptions available at www.trails-end.com/rewards
Prize Ordering Instructions
- Scouts should download the app and earn points, search for prizes, and set a goal!
- Get to the app by texting the message APP to 62771
- Earn 1.25 points for every $1 sold online
- Earn 1.25 points for every $1 sold with a credit/debit card in the Trail’s End app
- Earn 1 point for every $1 sold with cash in the Trail’s End App
- Scouts order their prize through the Trail’s End App
Bonus Prize Programs
All bonus prizes must be ordered no later than December 9
Sell $1,000+ and join the K Club and receive a bonus prize!
Information & Tools for Unit Leaders
Some of the items below are spreadsheets that will work with Microsoft Excel or the free Google Sheets programs. You will need to download the files and save them on your computer. Then you can edit and print. If you don’t download them, they will be a “read only” file.
- Popcorn Sales Guide (for Unit Kernels)
- Storefront Reservation Guide
- Scout Sales Brochure (the complete brochure)
- Scout Sales Guide
- Initial Order Worksheet – (Coming Soon!) to help Unit Popcorn Kernels determine how many cases of each product to order.
- Converter Tool (Coming Soon!) (cases to containers) – since you will need to enter “container” quantities in the Camp Masters system for the initial order, this tool will help you with case to containers quantity conversions
- Unit Master Record
- Program Planning & Budgeting tools
- When placing initial orders – they must be full case quantities (you will be able to order partial case quantities in for the final order)
Trail’s End 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Trail’s End guarantees complete satisfaction with each purchase. If not completely satisfied the consumer will receive a replacement product of equal or greater value ground shipped to them at the company’s expense.
Trail’s End Information & Tools
- Trail’s End Popcorn System – this is the site where Scouts and Leaders will log in to manage their popcorn sale. Credentials for Unit Kernels will be emailed after the unit signs up to participate in the popcorn sale. Unit Kernels can set up accounts for Scouts and email them their credentials or may choose to have Scouts sign up themselves.
- Trails End general information – this link will take you to Trails End main website. They have tools and ideas for: Scouts, Scout Families and Scout Leaders
TBA – Please check with your District Popcorn Kernel to schedule a pick up time.
Units Signed up for the 2022 Sale
Use the search box to check on the status of a unit. If it is not listed, the unit has not been signed up yet.
If “Not identified yet” is listed under the Unit Popcorn Kernel column:
- That means that one of the unit leaders signed the unit up for the sale, but that person is not the Unit Popcorn Kernel
- The actual Unit Popcorn Kernel has not been submitted yet (we need this before we can set up the account in the Trails End popcorn system)