Join us for an afternoon of sporting clays, food, fun, and excitement at Capital City Sporting Clays out of Bismarck this summer while supporting the Northern Lights Council, Boy Scouts of America!
The Sporting Clays event will consist of:
- One round (80 targets – ammunition not provided)
- One team flurry (25 clays)
- Two “mystery stations”
Shooters must provide:
- Personal eye & hearing protection
- Shotgun shells (target rounds #71/2 or #8 shot only)
- Shotgun, 12 or 20 gauge (limited rentals)
- Carts or ATVs, if needed (limited rentals)
Schedule for Thursday, July 28
- 12:30 PM • Registration
- 1:00 PM • Safety briefing, shooting to begin immediately afterward
- 4:15 PM • Chuckwagon barbeque, adult refreshments, and silent auction
- 6:00 PM • Departure
- Presenting Sponsor – $1,500 (includes team of 5, welcome sign at event, recognition on course and all promotional materials, recognition on NLC website, and 12 or 20 gauge shells)
- Station Sponsor – $1,000 (includes team of 5, recognition on course at a station, recognition on NLC website, and 12 or 20 gauge shells)
- Team Sponsor – $625 (includes team of 5, no shells included)
- Event Sponsor (non shooting) – $500 (includes recognition at event and on NLC website)
- Individual Shooter – $150 (no shells included)
Capital City Sporting Clays: 12951 71st Avenue North, Bismarck, ND
CCSC is North Dakota’s premier sporting clays facility located outside of the Bismarck-Mandan area. Participants can expect a great day of shooting, fellowship, excellent facilities, awesome food, and refreshments! At Capital City Sporting Clays, safety is paramount. Shooters must wear eye and ear protection while on the course (NOT INCLUDED). Shooters must provide their own ammunition and shotgun (12 or 20 gauge). Ammunition will be available to purchase and shotguns are available for rent from the shop. Shooters must sign a liability waiver, which is available at the gun club or can be signed online at ccsclays.com/rules-liability-form.
All proceeds go to support the mission of the BSA. Northern Lights Council serves over 4,500 youth and over 2,000 volunteers annually across all of North Dakota, 18 counties in Minnesota, and two counties each in South Dakota and Montana. An investment in Scouting helps today’s youth become tomorrow’s leaders. By participating in this fun shoot, you help children develop strong personal values, learn to set goals, create a desire to learn, build self-worth, build strong peer and adult relationships, and develop social skills. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!