Scouts can attend Camp Wilderness all winter long! Our heated cabins are available for rent on weekends during January, February and March. Every cabin is heated with electricity. All cabins have mattresses in them with a shower/bathroom facility nearby. Some program weekends offer food service, but units are able to cook their own food. Camp Wilderness is filled with winter fun! There are 2 sledding hills, endless cross-country ski and snowing, as well as ice fishing.
Registration for 2024 opens on September 1, 2023.
2024 WINTER CAMP DATES:
Session 1: January 5-7
Session 2: January 12-14 (Food Service included)
Session 3 (ROMP): January 19-21 (Food Service included)
Session 4: January 26-28
Session 5: February 2-4
Session 6: February 9-11 (Food Service included)
Session 7 (Polar Cub #1): February 16-18 (Food Service included)
Session 8: February 23-25
Session 9 (Polar Cub #2): March 1-3 (Food Service included)
Food Service Weekends
Price Includes lodging, food, skis and snowshoes!
- Cabins 1-9 $300 (Max people 9)
- Cabins 10-12 $375 (max people 10)
- Cabin 16 $375 (max people 13)
- Fox Building $500 (max people 20)
- Nature Lodge Upstairs $600 (max people 25)
- Nature Lodge Downstairs $600 (max people 25)
Non-Food Service Weekends
Price includes lodging, skis, and snowshoes!
- Cabins 1-9 $150 (max people 6)
- Cabins 10-12 $180 (max people 10)
- Cabin 16 $180 (max 13 people)
- Fox Building $250 (max people 20)
- Nature Lodge Upstairs $300 (max people 25)
- Nature Lodge Downstairs $300 (max people 25)
Wilderness ROMP is an event only for Scouts BSA Troops. This event is at Camp Wilderness and is a day to learn winter survival skills! Sledding, skiing & snowshoeing will also be available. Printable Flyer Here!
Polar Cub at Camp Wilderness is a day filled with winter fun only for Cub Scout Packs. Join us for a Cardboard Box Race, sledding, skiing & snowshoeing, ice fishing, broomball, curling, snow golf, snow sculpture making, and much more! Day Only Fee: $35 (must register online) Printable Flyer Here!